Sunday, August 30, 2009

G.I. and Stanley Park

While Steve was on his days off we decided to get out and enjoy the weather (before the rainy season starts again). We went to Granville Island and wandered around deciding on what goodies we were going to buy to dinner (fresh pasta, produce, chicken, sausage, seafood, etc...). Then we indulged in some doughnuts from Lees Doughnuts (YUM!), some fudge (caramel chocolate), and eventually lunch (perogies and buritos). I took a quick snapshot of Kahlen and Steve eating lunch on the 'patio'. Both are trying to look super cool... can't you tell (tee hee hee)?






Then we decided to take a walk around the sea wall. I couldn't resist getting a picture of Miss K and I. She is such an amazing little thing!





We walked for a long time, and slowly the sun started to dip and it got darker and darker.







Eventually we walked 'around the corner' and saw a beautiful sunset. Steve snapped this picture of Kahlen and I. I look terrible, but Miss K is a smiley girl. She is too cute! I am such a lucky mom!






At the end of the walk we saw several herons catching diner in the shallows of the 'bay'. I tried to stop and take an artistic shot...good thing I don't take pictures for money eh?


It was a wonderful day with my family. I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment