Monday, August 17, 2009

The Tally Walk


In the spirit of minimizing my wiggle and jiggle I spend my evening walking with a good friend. We started at Rocky Point Park and walked all the way to the end of the paved trail (wherever that is... I got so turned around!) chatting and tallying all the way.



Pros (forehead tally): good sense of humor, kind, silly, passive (good for bulldozing), good conversation, tries to minimize and reassure my stroller envy, agrees 5 y/o should not be in a stroller with a soother, has an 'adventurous' husband (HA ha ha!), is easy to relax around, is as quirky as me!

Cons (bum tally): inability to keep stroller safely on the trail, suffers from magnetic stroller, apologizes for almost everything, stalks me when I get dressed, has a 'bad' nipple, needs lip gloss for her small lips.

If you have no clue what Im talking about... thats okay... its an inside joke. BUT, if you want to try and figure out who I've been walking with... the game is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment