Saturday, September 26, 2009

Story Time

I am VERY happy to announce that Miss K is a book lover,
 just like her Momma and her Moto!
At least twice a day, Kahlen cuddles up with a good book.

Today's reading list:
Yummy Yucky and Big Small




(This is her FAVE page! Must remind her of her mother?)


NOW THE AMAZING READING BABY... TA DA!





This is my fave picture.
Im so proud of her for holding her head up so well while on her tummy.
She is such a joy to watch grown and develop (though most of the time I need to remind myself that she is only 14 weeks old developmentally, even though she is nearly 7 months old. Tough to wrap my brain around sometimes. A "joy' of having a baby 15 weeks early)




I just LOVE that she LOVES to read!
As a teacher, reader, and mom...
it's wonderful to see my girl loves her books!

No comments:

Post a Comment