Thursday, January 21, 2010

Misha and the 7 Lesbians

Okay random post.
My mom has a friend, Misha, who told her some story about his life that came to be titled "Misha and the 7 Lesbians". So for a laugh, I gave that title to my brother (who is a talented comedic writer) and instructed him to let the title inspire him. This is what he wrote:

Micha and the Seven Lesbians

Micha lived a normal life,
with his normal wife,
buttering bread
with his bread knife.

He rarely sang,
or used slang,
he heard a bang,
and his doorbell rang.

"Who could that be?"
as he swallowed his tea,
"Mickey? Rickey? Whoopie? Finn?"
"I am a lesbian, now let me in!"

Anxiety attack,
stuck in his tracks,
Do I attack?
"I heard that".... she said back.

He cracked the door,
but couldn't ignore,
not one , two , three or four,
7 lesbians, lesbians galore.

"What do you desire,
with me and my house?"
"It's not you we require,
we want your spouse."

They raided the place,
his personal space;
they raided with grace,
until they found her face.

They left in a flash,
closed the door, smash,
They took his wife, they left his cash,
They did it silent, no talking trash.

Micha sat with his piece of bread,
"Nothing we can do" the cops said.
He stared at a picture of his wife,
and buttered his bread, with a bread knife.

Getting ready to end his day,
A knocking door interrupts his pray,
Seven men to his dismay,
"We've come for you, we are gay."


Sam R.R. Eeck



No comments:

Post a Comment