Thursday, January 28, 2010

OH BOY NEW TOY

Today I splurged and got K a new toy. She didn't need it. Believe me, my living room already looks like Toys 'r' Us threw up all over the place most days. But, I splurge (well not really, it was on sale) and THIS is my photo journal entitled "OH BOY NEW TOY!"

Hey dad, what you got there?

Looks good...want some help?

A plastic bag? AWESOME 
(Steve is saying "STOP! Im moving the bag right now! Yeesh)

Hmmmm. This is pretty cool.

Here let me give you a hand with that!

Hey Who put this box here?

Here let me help you read that.

Seriously dad, want some help reading that?

Here, I'll just climb up and help!

Oh! what's this?

Hey! Its that box again. I can use it to stand AND drum on it. This thing ROCKS!

Aren't you done yet?

Seriously dad. Im getting sleepy over here... aren't you done yet?

Im torn. Toy? Box?

TOY!!! YIPEE!!!
(Note: this whole interaction happened during the span of 5 minutes. 
Kahlen didn't stop moving the WHOLE time. This kid. I tell yah! I am one busy momma!)

No comments:

Post a Comment