Monday, August 10, 2009

Kahlen's Home Coming!


Okay, I am a bit late but...
due to popular demand here are the home coming pictures!
I had planned to get all dressed up (hair and make-up) and get K all dolled up but when day 12o finally arrived and we were told we could finally take K home from the hospital I didn't care what any of us looked like... I just wanted to get home and be a family! We decided to walk home rather than take the car because we live right next door.
Looking back it was a nice warm day, sunny, and full of promise.


Thanks for the close-up mom... NOT!


Wow. She is so small here. This picture was taken about 6 weeks ago
and K is now 3 lbs heavier and 8cm longer.


Dad and Miss K standing outside the hospital doors!


Dad walking through the parking lot on our way home.

Almost home...



I know I went a bit overboard with the pictures but
its not every day my amazing 25 weeker babe comes home!



Walking in to the complex... almost home...



At the front door of the building... almost home...

Walking through the front door...
WE ARE HOME! A FAMILY! UNDER ONE ROOF!


Snuggling my girl. Honestly I couldn't believe we were at home.
No nurses, not doctors, no monitors... just the three of us at home!

Miss K about to go in her crib for the first time.

It took some time to really believe we had her home, and that we didn't need to take her back to the hospital. A dream come true. Brining her home was amazing. Simply amazing!
We are VERY luck parents. We have a VERY special little girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment