Monday, August 10, 2009

Pictures by Carol Kerfoot


Well Miss K is getting big (fast, Eek!) and I wanted to make sure I captured her in print before she got too big. I guess it goes back to the idea that I wanted to have belly and newborn pics taken before Miss K was born. Given her fragile state when she was born, and the fact she was so early, I got neither the belly pics nor the newborn shots. But... K is a regular new borns size in these pics and I think she looks amazing. Makes me weepy to think of how far she has come. Carol Kerfoot took these pics. What else can I say but WOW!



Carol suggested that I feed K prior to the shoot so she was a full, happy, and maybe even a bit sleepy. She fed before, during (3 times) and after and wasn't full or sleepy.



Ha! K is never at a loss for a good face. I swear this child has billions of expressions, most of which make me laugh. What a little ham!

What an amazing little girl. I love this picture!



When I found out I was pregnant I kept hoping for a blue eyed little girl. K's eyes turned dark only a few weeks after she was born, but now I LOVE her deep chocolate brown eyes. There is so much wisdom and experience in those eyes, and so inquisitive (always taking it all in!)

I am the world's luckiest Momma!

1 comment:

  1. I love her. What a precious little sweetheart. Thank you so much for giving me a chance to meet her.

    ReplyDelete