Saturday, January 16, 2010

Classy Lady on a Saturday Night

OK. Kahlen is asleep. Steve is at work. Im alone on a Saturday night.
SWEET! I look around at the mess. Im not being modest. This place looks like a bomb went off. REALLY. I have photographic proof.

Brace for impact...

5, 4, 3, 2, 1.... MESS!
Yes you are seeing that correctly! The laundry baskets are full of clean clothes that need folding. The kitchen counter is covered with dirty dishes (but I cant put them in the dishwasher because its already full of dirty dishes). The table is covered with dirty clothes. The couch is covered in 1/2 folded laundry. There is a package of toilet paper in the entry way. And you know what?



Im not going to change a thing. Its Saturday night after all.
Its time for a P-A-R-T-Y!
So how did I spend my night? I watched 'He's Just Not That Into You' and ate an 'improvised dinner' (which means you take whatever is left in the house and mix it together in a way that ALMOST tastes good). So what did I make to eat for my wild night in?

  

YES! You saw it correctly.
Instant mashed potatoes with bacon bits and sour cream and a tangerine pop on the side.

OH BABY! This is the high life!

No comments:

Post a Comment