Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Good Day Bad Day

Ever have those days where its a good day and a bad day? Well that would be today for me!

Good day:
*Kahlen, Steve and I laughed hysterically while running (literally) around and chasing each other.
*we looked at a REALLY nice condo that we REALLY like
* we got cake. Chocolate cake. The same cake as our wedding cake.
*we got the chance to relax and enjoy being a family
*we cleaned the place and it looks great.

Bad day:
* we won't be able to buy the condo we REALLY liked
(its a timing thing)
* Kahlen had the world's HUGEST poonami EVER! (No joke. If pooping were an olympic sport, Kahlen would always win gold. What a disgusting event though... YUCK!)
*Steve goes back to work tomorrow. A day early no less. Stupid OT.

So it was a good and a bad day all at once. I guess thats life though.... hmmmm. I guess I'll fall back on the quote that "tomorrow is a new day, with no mistakes in it".

(What a boring blog entry! Tomorrow will be more entertaining, I promise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment