Sunday, January 17, 2010

GOOD MORNING!

I walked into K's room today to say good morning and get her out of her crib (after listening to what I though was her chatting with herself in the crib mirror for about 20 minutes) and when I walked in this is what I saw... what a cleaver girl!


I was so excited and astonished I grabbed the camera to document just how please she was with herself. I mean talk about pride. And I was proud too... and thankful we decided dropped the crib mattress one more 'notch' earlier this week. Crisis averted, thank goodness!

I just can't believe my tiny little 25 weeker is so freaking grown up!!! Okay enough gushing... sorry, its just a preprogramed mom thing to do...comes in a package with 'eyes on the back of your head' and being able to yell your child's entire name with you jaw clenched tight. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment