Sunday, February 21, 2010

First Trip to the Park


We have been having unseasonable warm (and DRY) weather as of late, so Miss K and I headed to the park with good friends of ours Candace, Kayla, and Hayley! This was Miss Ks first trip to the park and I think I was more excited than she was! When we got there Miss K took her first trip on the swings. At first she wasn't too keen about the whole thing, but she warmed up the the idea after watching pseudo big sister Hayley show her how fun it can be!


After some time on the little kid swings we headed over to the big kid swings. Miss K and I shared a swing and Hayley sat beside us, chatting with us and making Miss K smile.


When we had all had enough swinging, we headed over the the quasi elephant shaped bouncy see saw thing and took a ride (much less kinky than it sounds... ha ha ha).


It was a great day, and Miss K sure enjoyed the park and some time with BFFs Kayla and Hayley. Miss K and Kayla go way back to the NICU days, and Hayley is Kayla's big sister. The 3 girls are too cute together. I think, in the not so far future, Hayley might find herself being the object of a little hero worship from the 2 younger girls.

Hayley and Kayla

Candace and I had fun too, and I have Candace to thank for all the pictures (I forgot my camera).

No comments:

Post a Comment