Sunday, February 14, 2010

Catch Up

I'll admit it. I have been feeling less than inspired about blogging as of late. I haven't done anything 'exciting' and after a 'smarmmy' comment from a family member about how annoying it is to read about every milestone a kid has on a blog, I was left with nothing to blog about.
That being said.. lets play catch up due to popular demand:

*Kahlen continues to inspire me. She has been standing on her own for long and longer periods of time (5-20 seconds) and LOVES to cruise the furniture.
*I headed downtown to take in some of the pre-olympic spirit with Sarah and Sophia. We walked false creek towards the athletes village, but didn't really see much because nothing was officially opened yet. Going to head back down this week to check it out. Was planning on going tomorrow but Miss K has been sick and it doesn't make sense to drag her around town all day.
*my sodium addiction is ongoing. Im not trying this week, so its not getting better this week.
*I cleaned my den/office. It was quite the task. I have before and after pictures but Im unmotivated to post them. Honestly though, we are talking post-apocalyptic mess to a functioning home office and storage space... but my triumph makes for a boring blog (I am obsessive about being boring... I hate being boring, but I usually am)
*ummm... I have limited Olympic spirit. I try to be more excited, but I just can't muster it most of the time.

Thats basically it for catching up. I'll try to get organized and motivated.. but really, only a handful of loyals read this so...

No comments:

Post a Comment