Sunday, February 7, 2010

Laughing girl Part II (I think)

I couldn't resist posting this. Its nothing wild and exciting. Nothing insightful (as if any of my other posts are... ha ha ha). Nothing with bells, whistles, or a Pink Floyd lazer lights show. It should however, make you smile.

I was taking a nap this evening when steve got home from work (think WWF tag team trade off of Miss K), and I awoke to Kahlen laughing her big belly laugh. I, being the mother I am, though several things at that point: 1) That laugh is soooo cute 2) Jeeze Steve, lay off the tickling before it turns from a laugh to a cry, and 3) SHUT UP! Mom is sleeping! To much thinking, and my luxurious evening nap had come to an abrupt end. I walked into the living room to see this.


Man this kid lights up my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment